Sometimes you just need to crop a photo quickly into multiple sizes without adding any text or design elements. RelayThat makes this easy with the Photo Crop tool.
To navigate to this tool do the following.
1. Clicking on the Layout Browser icon in the left menu
2. Click on the sub menu labeled Other
3. Click on the area marked Crop Photo
Select any of the layouts in the left menu and add your photo in any of the following ways.
1. Drag and drop your image onto the Photo 1 thumbnail in the right menu
2. Click directly on the Photo 1 thumbnail to browse your local hard drive for your image
3. Search the Free Photo Library for an image. Then drag and drop it into the preview area OR on the Photo 1 thumbnail in the right menu.
4. Navigate to your Uploads area. Then drag and drop it into the preview area OR on the Photo 1 thumbnail in the right menu.
Even though users can't add text or design elements in this mode the following tasks can still be performed.
1. Resize and reposition the photo inside the cropped area by clicking and dragging on it in the preview window
2. Add a colored border by clicking on the border toggle thumbnail on the right
3. Add filter effects or a colored overlay
After finding the correct size indicated in the lower left corner of the preview image simply download each image needed.